Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Officially Done for 2008

I signed out today and start packing with my wife to make the trip home to California for the first time in a full year. Allot has gone down in this past year and I'm glad to be in the position that I am. I spent most of the first part of the year with third platoon third squad has the SAW gunner. I learned allot from my chain of command and I have tried to come into my own. SSG Cowin, SSG Humphries, and SGT Atkinson were the best squad and team leaders ever. I had a little time under SSG Townsend in the mounted section and got to learn about the Bradley. I'm now in headquaters, passed armorer school and will taker over has Aco 2nd CAB's armorer when SGT Lopez leaves. I'm really looking forward to my new position and the new year.
I'm alos looking forward to a fresh year with my wife Annalisa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home